Monday, February 1, 2010

OMG, LOOK! It's The First of The Month :)

It's Febraury 1st. I feel this year slipping away, it's already been a month. I need to finish that book! Well, I'm going to do what Karen Fox says on her website, and write (or at least try to) 2 pages each night. I don't know if I'll be able to make it. But I can make up for it on weekends if I don't. ((I don't really think the year is going by that fast. I still have eleven months left. Wow. When I put it like that, there really isn't worry. Lol.))

See that picture? Yeah, it's a set I made on Polyvore a while ago. Butttt, guess what. I made it 6 months ago, and it's still being commented on. Currently it has 33 faves, and 46 comments. Yes, it's that popular! Haha!!! But it's not even a fashion set, so that's pretty good. I actually made it as a joke, like how everyone does team vampire or werewolf, and this is like both of them in other roles... Yeah. But people took it seriously, and really commented. A couple of examples of comments:
JUICY:GIRL!!!♥F L O R A♥™ wrote 6 months ago
"TEAM SHARK"
♥Sianny♥ wrote 6 months ago
"Is it weird that I thought he was hot in Harry Potter? Team Wizard all the way. "
.:I:LOVE:LIFE:. wrote 6 months ago
"gah! i cant choose.... i loved him in harry potter but i like taylor lautner SO much more"
Bowl of Butter wrote 4 months ago
"TEAM WIZARD!!! "
Polyvore10 wrote two months ago
"WIZARD! Ur u kidding? OMG I agree that Taylor should have a thing with being a animal! LMFAO That are both actors that are in my favourite 2 things in the world! The Bloody Hell Twilight and the OMG Harry Potter!"

Yup. Lol. But enough of that set... Let's talk about the day. I guess. Lol.

So, today was pretty good. I made up my science and spanish quizzes from when I was absent, but I still ahve to take Religion and Literature. We went with our buddies in Religion, and Kendall loved her camping trip. Her favorite part? Getting muddy. That would be my favorite, too! Lol. We then had a very, very detailed discussion of blanket and pillow forts.

I still have to make a pros-and-cons list, and everything else, but right now, I have to go eat. And get changed. And finish all my homework. Which is a lot, I tell you. Eng, Math, Spanish, Science, Religion... Yup! So I g2g. Hopefully I'll write my 2 pagesof TCB... and maybe if I do, I'll give you guys a sneak peek. I know you want it. Lol.

TTYL,
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment