Sunday, February 28, 2010

Guess What, VFK!!!!!



So awesome!!! Do you see that? I'm #23 on the list of people who completed the quest fastest! I've wanted this for maybe two years!!!! It's amazing! I'm finally on the list!! EEEEEEEE!!!!! The list is awesome! I cannot believe it, but I'm so freaking happy! I've wanted it since I first saw VFK and had to wait to get in. This is so amazing!
VFK has changed a lot- They've added a whole "Epic Ages" section of the map. Which is, actually, quite epic. It includes Space age, Splashtactic, Icetastic, and the Open Road. Which is what you get to go to once you complete the transportation quest- I'm working on it lol.
Tomorrow I find out which high schools I've been accepted into. Everybody wish for Eastlake!
Not much to say- except I really have to finish my homework and go in the shower. Ugh. Lol.
TTYL, and wish me luck with the school thing,
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment