Friday, February 5, 2010

Ok, Ok, So It Wasn't All Bad

Today was supposed to be so exciting. Like, really, really, exciting. But the morning really wasn't that good :'(. I knew it wouldn't be good this morning, when I woke up and the first thing that gets forced at me is that I'm going to have to go to the stables with Julianna after school, since she couldn't take the time to bring me home. Which I really didn't want, there's lots of bugs, and dogs running around. Ugh. I knew Jul wanted me to go to take pictures, though.

And then I go to school and sit in the cafeteria, while the guys were writing on their PE shirts. (Which they weren't supposed to be doing, anyway.) I go, totally nonchalantly, that I want to be #10. ('Cause, you know, it's my number.) But then like 20 people turn around and start yelling at me, and Tommy's just like "No! You're using your class #. I'm ten!!!!!" And, I mean, really, I didn't know! It's like, gee, I'm sorry, no need to raise your voice.

In Homeroom/SS, I found out that Zack broke his ankle. In basketball or something, but that's all I heard. And the guys were laughing at him. (He wasn't there, though.) I was like, "WTF, shut up! Someone gets hurt and you make fun? Really?" But I didn't actually say that. Well, I said it to Danielle... just minus the first 3 letters :). It was cruel, I don't know why they would do it. They're stupid and mean. If you're reading this, Zack, I hope you feel better!!!!

2nd period was the 8th grade takeover! I got fifth grade advanced math! With Mrs. Maclean :). There were only 8 kids, and they were so quiet. But we got through everything, so that was good. It totally brought back memories of my fourth/fifth years. And sixth. It was fun! I got to use the overhead, and write in her grade book :)!!!!

I had to finish my brochure in computer. Snack I decorated my shirt. I'll include a pic later. Then we had english, and spanish. Easy. Then lunch. I told Danielle that I had "breaking news" and she understood what I meant. So hopefully, when she comes over Sunday for the Ecuador project I can tell her. Britt, you already know. If you read the PM. Lol. And then, it was time. *Dramatic Music*

The volleyball game; 8th grade verse teachers. It was a definite show down. We creamed them, though. We played six games, and won all of them. It was awesome. Poor teachers, couldn't even win one! Haha, Mrs. Boyden served, and Danielle would cheer for her! Very awesometacularly fun! I took videos, and I'm going to make two videos, a short one for youtube, and a longer one just to use all the clips. We knew we would win, though. And with my little "gift" (Hehe, Danielle, Brit, anyone who gets my abilites to make stuff happen, lol!) on our side, we had to win. It was destiny. Haha, not really. Lol.

After that, we had and ice cream social. It was good!!! I had red vanilla ice cream. (They dyed it!) Kendall was happy, too :). Currently, I'm still in my uniform. (From the game, with #5 and Jess on it.) And I can't wait to make the videos. But I also have to write a thank you note to Karen Fox and read the manuscript. Oh, and Laurel told me my nickname should've been "Bookworm" ((Liz's nickname in Gallagher Girls!!!)) but Danielle said it should've been "Stalker" since I pay attention to every detail. Right now, outside my window, it looks eerie. It's all red... interesting! Lol. Hopefully, tonight, I'll get the vids and the thank you note done, so I can watch the Big Bang Theory that I taped.

MUSM;
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment