Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Feel Like a Spy

First, I'm sorry it's taken so long to post. I haven't had time! Actually, that's a lie. I've had time, I've just been choosing to write. (Which it really good!) I've started this thing that I found on Karen Fox's website that says you should try to write two pages a day. So instead of a word limit, I'm doing pages. I missed Monday, but I wrote 3 and a half yesterday, so if I write 3 anda half today I'll be all caught up! I know, I'm going to post an update soon. Part of the battle scene is now written, because Nick and Sean wanted me to write Sean's death. (Teagan was originally going to kill him (They did rock-paper-scissors) but Nick said he wanted to, so I kinda changed it.) But I think it's okay.

Yesterday, I watched a friggen 4th grader make my buddy cry. I was in the car, waiting for my mom to come out of school, and they were in after-care. The 4th grader falls off the slide, then turns around and starts screaming at Kendall, saying she pushed her. Well, common sense would be nice. How is a kindergardener going to push a 4th grader off a slide? Point is, I finally get out of the car (I remembered to take the keys and my phone with me) and go over to Kendall and her face is streaming with tears. Stupid 4th grader.

I'm assuming you want to know exactly why I feel like a spy. I really do. There's a teacher meeting, so I'm stuck in 5th grade all alone (Jul's sick). I just hacked into my mom's computer. (Her password is ****** I guessed it.) And then I snuck into the 8th grade room to rescue my graph paper, which I need for my homework. Unfortunately, I'm typing this instead of doing it... so it kinda defeated the purpose. But the lights are off and the whole building is silent. Exactly why I feel very espionage-y.

We did a lab today in science. I got paired up with Nick. (Again? This is like the 6th time in a row.) It was with clay and you had to show the chemical equations with the clay. I kept telling Nickolas what to do. It was pretty funny 'cause he was getting annoyed and everything. But not too annoyed, otherwise I would've cut it out. But if he got to play with the clay, I got to explain how to make it. (Lol) But we actually finally talked during this lab. The last three, I think, we barely talked because of something Sara told him about me. But I don't know what it was, and he obviously knows better than to listen to her now.

Oh, another reason I feel like a spy. Today, in SS, we started the "simulation" where we get a new identity and have to budget our finances. But it's pretty awesome how we get a cover and everything! Unfortunately, I'm a single plumber with a 7 year old girl. (No, I did not pick it!) Does that mean I was divorced or widowed? That kind of stinks, but oh well. This is still fun!

I wanted to write so many more things, but I forget what they were! Ugh! Lol. Oh! I made a roleplay site. It's demigodsunite.webs.com . It's for Percy Jackson fans. I'm getting Danielle and Elizabeth to join!

That reminded me, I went to see Percy Jackson with Hannah and Danielle. Compared to the book, it stunk. The books are like the best books in the world. Seriously. Well, besides Gallagher Girls and Twilight. Those 3 top my list.

I'm thinking I should start my homework now, before the meeting ends and I'm caught on the computer. A good spy never gets caught, right? I promise to post more as soon as I can, and not have a 15 day difference!

I love ya!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment