Friday, February 26, 2010

F-U-M-I-N-G Spells Fuming


The one thing I absolutely loathe more than anything is skipping school. That entails being tardy and leaving early for no reason. I hate it even when I'm sick, actually. So what does mom do? She takes me out early in the middle of science. Yeah, that's right. The middle of science. That's 2 and a half periods I missed! And worse. she canceled brain bowl. What the heck is up with that? I get it that Jul's sick and all, but you know that we only have like 2 weeks left to practice. And I was excited and everything! What a perfectly cruel way to ruin a dress out day.

It was an 8th grade only dress out day, for the yearbook pictures in the beginning. It was pretty fun! We all went on the younger kid's palyground and swings and Mrs. Hong took our pictures. We were running and having fun and it was awesome! I miss swinging on the swings :) I used to be the girl you'd ALWAYS find on the swings, no matter what. (Or talking to Mrs. Hill. Who still owes me a game of Othello!)

I'm working on my Half-Blood Idol video. I still need somgs for Annabeth, Luke, Athena, Poseidon, Artemis, Zeus, Bianca, and Tyson. There are 15 members total. And once I finish the week one video, I'll put it on youtube. I can't wait to finish it!

I'm gonna go eat pizza, watch the Big Bang Theory, and go to bed. Well, probably not right after I watch it. And my hair is curled right now! It's all bounsy and fun and awesome! Oh, and here's a picture I just uploaded:






No comments:

Post a Comment