Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Connor Shall PAY. And, We Set Things On Fire

Hehe, we did. It was so much fun! In science, Mrs. Huey was showing us how surface area affected the reaction, and she had this beaker with corn starch in it. (And her trusty mini little blowtorch, of course!) She was explaining how it wasn’t lighting in the beaker, so she gets Sean to come up and hold this piece of PAPER (highly flammable, I might add) while she got the blowtorch ready. We all thought she would light it with Sean standing there holding it, but she didn’t. She let Sean hold the blowtorch, and then she blew the cornstarch from the paper into the flame. It EXPLODED!!!! It was awesome! All you see is the huge burst of flame! It almost hit the flag! (But it didn’t!) And then we did a lab, which was cool except that I got stuck with Austin and he wouldn’t talk to me. At all. I kept trying to “engage” him in conversation as we waited for the alka-seltzer tablets to dissolve.  Oh well, lol.

At the end of literature and right before PE, the office called “all middle school boys” to the cafeteria. Once they were gone, the girls were left with Mrs. Robinson in her room. It was fun, actually! We were talking about all the guys! Random, but fun, And it was such a nice class without the guys talking and everything. We were basically gossiping the whole time.

We had to go to the same talk, though. And we missed ten minutes of pe because of what the 7th grade girls are doing. The whole talk was about “sexting” and how it’s immoral and illegal and everything, and how our parents should check our phones. Well, I’m not doing any of that, so that was basically a waste for me… I text like 5 people regularly- Danielle, Laurel, Hannah, Zack, and Nickolas. And that’s out of like 50 people on my contacts list. (And the occasional picture of Chick-fil-a to Elizabeth :) lol).)

Some retard tied a sign to the flag pole, over the flag’s rope. So it took Sean, Nick, and me like 5 minutes to figure out how to get the flag down, because we couldn’t untie the knot on the sign. Who ties a sign to a flag pole when they know someone has to take the flag down?

Omigod, I’m so mad at Connor. So I get back from doing the flag, and I’m sitting there in Liturgical Prep, doing my math homework, and Connor comes up and puts a VERY realistic rubber snake next to my face. Alicia is trying to tell me that it was there, but I turn and he like shoves it at my face. I, being me, scream bloody murder and fall out of my chair. Everyone was laughing… (Yeah, I was to…) But I’m so mad! I could’ve hit my head or something. And Kelly wouldn’t give him a write-up… even though you really shouldn’t have snakes at school? Ugh, I hate snakes!

We played badminton in pe. Let’s see… I got hit with the birdie in my face 4 times, hit myself in the head with the racket, hit Laurel with the racket, tripped over my ankle and sprained it, and had to duck when the birdie was hit straight at my face. (With a squeal.) Yup. That would be me in pe.

OH! And high school! We found out yesterday morning what we got accepted into. You’re never going to believe this, but I got accepted into all 3 that I applied to! Dad was all “I’m so proud of all your achievements, you’ve worked so hard!” And then Jul goes, “Congratulations. You beat a randomizing system.” Lol. But everyone was joking about how they wanted me to go pick the lottery numbers. I’m going to Eastlake, I really want to go there, even though no one from OLL will be going there. They have the best creative writing class, and Mr. Wahnish is so nice!

I’m tired. But I’m going to see if I can finish the crossword on VFK, maybe make a set, and I have deadlines to meet for my writing! (This book has to get finished!) So, good night!!!!

TTYL, -Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment