Monday, March 15, 2010

Epic Bottle Cap Wars

The title refers to something that happened... last Friday? Or Thursday? Well, all I know is that it was fun :). And I started it. So me, Elizabeth, Danielle, Laurel, Tommy, and Nick were sitting there, and I start playing with my bottle cap, like making it slide across the table and everything, and the next thing I know, everyone has their bottle caps and they're all going! It was so much fun!!!!

I got a scrapbook for 2010 :). It's so incredibly amazing. It's like tanninsh whiteish in color, and it has blue swirls and it looks AWESOME. I also got paper and stickers to decrorate the pages with. I'm gonna go print some pictures, once Mom gets off the back computer. I'm so psyched to make this!!!

Currently, I'm at my desk and my window is open, and I can see Sebastian and his friends out there, and he is trying (unsuccessfully) to skateboard, and he has this one girl over and she's like a pro. She's doing flips with it and everything. And he just looks weak. But I knew that already.

Brain Bowl is tomorrow. I'm so freaking nervous!!! Mom was gonna make me a captain, but I was like no way. It's bad enough this thing has to be on stage. The teams for the 2 rounds (not championship) are Team 1: Austin, Laurel, Tommy, and Stevie; and Team 2: Nick, me, Sean, and Michael. If we make it to the championship round, mom says it will probably be Nick, Austin, Stevie, and me.

That reminds me- it was so funny today, because we had a fire drill. (In the middle of science...) And so my class of 8 is out there, with our normal fire-drill behavior, and all of a sudden, Mrs. Huey goes "Austin, you know better than to talk out here." It turns out he was talking to himself. Haha, so Austin.

We were supposed to have a lot of homework today, but I finished it. Social Studies, I finished in class, Eng, I finished at the very beginning of Spanish, Math I finished after school... Yeah, it's supposed to be a lot. And now I have extra time... hmmm.... what to do... Maybe go on the wii fit board? Haha exercise is always good :). 'Specially because I had a shake and candy for snack.

So, h o p e f u l l y, I'll post tomorrow, to tell all about brain bowl!!!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment