Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Hair Refuses To Straighten, So I'll Be Curling It!

Hehe. I straightened my hair this morning for one reason- to get rid of the stupid staticy frizz. But guess what happened... My hair got rid of the frizz, and curled back to its normal self! Hehe, I love it when my hair never staightens- although it makes me look like an idiot (You don't know how to straighten your hair?!?!?!), it means that it likes being curly better :)

Last Wednesday, the 5th (I think...) was library. Haha, I promised Zack I would put that he looked at my blog on here. So, yeah. Zack looked at my blog :) lol.

On Thursday, the 6th (I think...) we went to the Taylor Swift Concert!!! It was so amazingly awesometacular!!!!! I got pictures of every single number, and videos of every single song, and it was so much fun!! I loved it soooo much!!! She tweeted that she wanted to see big, nerdy glasses in honor of You Belong With Me, so I wore some :) I wore my blue pi shirt and 3D glasses with the lens popped out of them. (Which were actually mom's...) So awesome! I had a great night! Oh, and it was cool that there wasn't any school the next day, so we could sleep in! (I slept till 11!)

Yesterday, I went to Finance Park. I had fun, but it wasn't exactly the best time it could've been. Part of it was that the "Life Situation" they gave me was BELOW poverty line. And I was 33 and single. (Something went wrong there!) Not only that, but I had a challenge card. I would have broken even normally, but with that challenge card I went 12 dollars into debt. So then I had to go back and take away all money to charity and break into my savings... :'(. I gave up having TV and cable, and I still couldn't afford high speed internet. That was the worst part about the situation card. I was making 23,063 a year. I made up this whole little story ('cause stories make me feel better...) about how she was going back to college. I bought the college dorm room, bought tickets to the college football game (and the Taylor Swift concert and Rays game), and put money into my college fund. Mrs. Madley yelled at me!!! She was all "you don't have kids, why are you putting money into a college!" And then me: "Um, I wanted to go." Her: "Why would you do that?" Me: "Um, I don't know, maybe to get a better paying job?" Teagan, Stevie, and Laurel were laughing at me, but, hey, if I needed my 33 and single person to get a better job, going to college is the best way to do it! The best part of the day was the career survey that everyone had to take. One of the jobs that it said would be perfect for me was an aerospace engineer, which is EXACTLY right!!!!! I wish author had been one, but I did get "newspaper editor" which is close.

Teen conditioning was h o r r i b l e- like always. But oh well. I have to go now, but I'll ttyl!!!

Love ya!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment