Saturday, January 23, 2010

Unbelievably Remarkable

Domokin!


I can't believe it! I made this set Thursday night, and it already has 39 favs. That's the most I've ever gotten in that period of time. So... do you guys think I should make a blue one so this won't be lonely? Domokin is so cute... lol.

So, today I went to Eastlake's Robotics Club thing, to watch them work on their robot for the conversation. Since you can't shadow, this was the perfect oppurtunity. And I loved it... Everyone accepted me, and I'm only and 8th grader. And it was so much fun! I liked the website group the best, I think. And the one guy thinks I have ADD 'cause I loved the changing-color keyboard on the laptop. Haha, no ADD. Just Randomness, right? Lol.

I'm going to have a really hard decision, I think, between high schools. It's this or CAT. But CAT is so stinking far away! And I'd have to wake up so early to catch the bus to get there. I'll make prosand-cons chart on Friday, after I shadow at CAT.

Today I'm going to Elizabeth's. At 5. For a ping-pong tournament. I'm really, really hoping there isn't a TV in the room. 'Cause knowing me, I would probably hit it. Since my camera is dead, I'm hoping mom will let me take hers. Hopefully. And then, maybe tomorrow or even later tonight, I'll post the best pictures :). And put the rest into Picasa.

TTYL,
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment