Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is a Witty Title

Is that not a witty title? Lol, kidding. So... how's life? Mine's going great. First, it's only a four day week, so that makes it pretty awesome already :). Hmm... I'm going to start and do each period of the day in order, and list good/bad things. Hopefully, there will be more good :).

Well... 1st period is SS and we finished a worksheet. Oh, and I got the QOD (question of the day) correct! Which is awesome :).

2nd period is Literature, and WE STARTED THE MYTHOLOGY LESSON!!!!!!! Let's see... my name in Greek looks pretty much the same except for the letter S. Which is cool looking. Finally. This is my favorite unit, ever. I love the mythology. If we have to do a Greek project at the end, I hope she lets us do the same goddess we did last year. <3 Artemis :).

3rd period= PE. We played flag football. For the first time. We were VERY excited. She explained the rules to the guys and then turned around and started from the beginning for us. The first thing she did? Hold up the football and go "Ok, this is a football.". Lol. I think we did pretty well, though.

Snack, I had these amazingly good crumb cake things. They were the BEST. I loved them.

In writing, we had to write about how TV characters are different than real characters. I was going to do Alex from WOWP (Wizards of Waverly Place), but then she said we could do movies or books, too, so I changed it. 'Cause Alice is more me. Lol. Bubbly, charismatic, how can you NOT love Alice? I had to add all sorts of details into it, of course.

Spanish... we tood the words of the week quiz. And I went up to the smart board to do something, and I got mine and whoever went before me's right. (They got it wrong, she askede me to correct it!) I was so happy, 'cause you know Spanish is my weak spot.

Lunch... lunch... lunch... *happy scream* For the first time in forever, I was actually in the middle. I was in the middle. :) :) :) :) :O <----- screaming emote :). I was in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is amazing! I could actually be a part of the conversation, and listen to everything going on in other conversations. But knowing my class, we were all kind of the same conversation, except for the people at the other table; Maggie, Sabrina, Kameron, Linnette.... But everyone else was at our table :). I wasn't even at the end! I was in the middle!!!! Lol :).

Science, was science. Notes... But I did get most of my literature homework done after I finished/turned in the worksheet. So that was good.

Math, we had Mrs. Maclean! We haven't had her in forever! Since 6th grade! It brought back memories!!!! And she's going to be teaching for the rest of the week, since Kelly is out of town. But I still dont get dividing monomials with a negative exponent. I bet if you're reading this from the future you'll know them and might possibly be stuck on something else. Well, keep working on that, 'cause I'll keep working on the division so it won't be harder for you later on :).

Religion was just reading the gospels, 'cause band had to go practice. But Sean, Elizabeth, and I left early to go take down the flag. (NJHS) Well, I figure I should go finish my homework now. Maybe if I have time I'll write more of TCB. I hope so. Maybe if I feel up to it later this week, I might do a chapter of VI or AS, but I don't know.

Love ya!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment